Cloud, Telecom and Cybersecurity Solutions
In partnership with GTS, TuxBoy offers a complete array of technology services and solutions globally to businesses of all sizes. Our vendor agnostic approach will ensure that you get the best and most competitive solution available.
- Colo and Cloud Services
- IoT (Internet of Things) and Mobility
- Expense Management
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Physical / Access Control Security
- Unified Communications (UCaaS), Hosted PBX and Voice
- Call Center / Contact Center (CCaaS)
- Telco Aggregators
IT lite Services
TuxBoy offers a wide range of IT lite Services for the equipment and devices you use personally or for your business.
Whether you need to connect and setup a new printer, troubleshoot an internet connection, or want to find the best equipment or software solution for your business needs, we can help.
Why TuxBoy’s Beak Squad is better than the Geek Squad
No voice mail jail! When you call, you’ll speak with the owner and not some call center agent or call routing system. We’ll take the time to explain the how, what and why, with enough detail to give you confidence in our resolution or solution.
At your request, we’ll document step-by-step instructions to help you navigate the use of your software and equipment. Here are some of the more popular IT services we offer:
Networking installation and troubleshooting services
- Internet connection (modem and router) setup and basic troubleshooting
- Network security setup
- Wired and wireless device connections (WiFi and Bluetooth)
Equipment planning for business or personal needs
- Hardware selection based on specific business or personal needs (e.g., ease of scanning to a cloud service like Google Drive or DropBox)
- Cost of the product and ancillary hardware
- Product ratings and reviews
- Consumables and hardware support considerations
- Toner and ink cartridge availability (online only and/or local suppliers)
- Ease of replacing repair parts (e.g., some laptops have built-in batteries)
Computer, printer and network configuration services
- New device connectivity (e.g., printers, smart phones, computers, POS devices)
- Basic setup and advanced configuration (e.g., email scanned files, access to cloud services)
Software selection and installation, and open source alternatives
- Software selection based on specific business or personal needs
- Installation and setup
- Open source alternatives to licensed software (see what we use on the Free Software page)
Doing Business With TuxBoy
For additional information on IT Services click here or…
Need help with something else IT related?
Contact us today or connect with us on social media!